Policies - the legal stuff
Notices, Terms and Conditions, Refunds, Cancelations, Disclaimers
Please READ this page! When you sign up to work with Suzy Woo on any level, you are agreeing to these provisions.
"I am a light worker, I work in the frequency of unconditional love. My work is always of the light and for my client's highest good. I stand behind my work and work with the highest integrity." ~Suzy Woo
By booking a session, or participating in a class, workshop or event with Suzy Woo, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions; and release all liability and agree to hold harmless Suzy Woo and associated affiliates and employees, successors and assigns.
Energy Healing appointments:
1. There is a level of responsibility to be held by the client to preserve the integrity of the work done by not participating in certain spellwork and rituals that may undo or negate the work.
2. Once you have the work done, it is up to you to stay in the light and take great care of yourself.
3. Consult your primary health care provider to find out what is right and best for you.
4. Post session, it is recommended to drink plenty of water, get plenty of rest, and eat clean, organic foods. Limit refined sugars and processed foods, and avoid alcohol and recreational drugs.
1. Holistic healthcare practitioners are trained specialists who use non-invasive holistic practices to create a healthy environment for the mind, body and spirit, and are NOT medical doctors.
2. It is recommended to seek the advice of your physician or qualified health care practitioner prior to starting any new treatment and/or changing current treatment.
3. Holistic therapy is not intended to constitute medical treatment or consultation and is not intended to cure any conditions. Energy healing results may vary by person. Your outcome and results are not guaranteed.
4. No psychic reading can predict or diagnose information with absolute certainly. Suzy Woo will not be held accountable for any interpretations or decisions made based on information provided during readings. Psychic readings are for entertainment purposes only.
5. Information you receive does not constitute legal, psychological, medical, business or financial advice.
6. Choices and/or actions based on the content of your reading and services received are your own responsibility.
7. By purchasing a reading, you agree that your consultation is subject to your own interpretation.
8. Outcomes and results are 99% AMAZING however your results are not guaranteed.
9. Spiritual work cannot be guaranteed.
There are no refunds given once the work is done.
OVERALL REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY*
This section pertains to all offerings that fall outside of a private appointment session such as group events, classes and all other engagements.
1. All sales are final.
2. Services, classes, workshops and retreats are nonrefundable.
Under most circumstances, tickets may be transferrable. Requests must be made in writing via email to email@example.com or via USPS to PO Box 813, Ellicottville NY 14731. We are not responsible for late, misdirected or undeliverable mail.
If it's me:
If Suzy Woo falls ill or has extenuating circumstances that will call for the cancellation of your appointment, workshop or class, you will either receive a complete refund within 5 business days or have the option to reschedule, depending on the appointment type.
*Please see the refund policy specific to appointment sessions below.
LATES, NO SHOWS, RESCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION POLICY
This section pertains to one-on-one private consultation, coaching and healing appointment sessions, and includes both in-person and via Zoom.
Whether your appointment is in person or online; you are responsible for arriving to your session on time. Your appointment is scheduled specifically for you. There is a mutual obligation for both parties to be present and ready at the time of your appointment. If your appointment is online, be sure you are familiar with Zoom technology and know how to unmute yourself and allow access to your camera. Time spent figuring that out during your session will deduct from our session time and cannot be added to the end.
1. LATE POLICY
a. UP TO 15 MINUTES
If you are late up to 15 minutes, we will still follow through with your appointment and no extra time will be given. You will receive an abbreviated session that will fit in the allotted time assigned to the nature of your appointment.
b. LATER THAN 15 MINUTES
If you do not arrive within 15 minutes of your scheduled time, you will be considered "no-call, no show" and your appointment is forfeited. No refund will be given. It is too late to give the slot to someone else.
2. NO SHOWS
If for any reason you are not at your appointment with no prior notice given to our office, you will be considered "no-call, no show" and your appointment is forfeited. No refund will be given. It is too late to give the slot to someone else.
3. RESCHEDULE AND CANCELATIONS
If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, you must notify our office in one of the following two ways:
a. Call our office at 716-699-2871 at any time. Our office hours are 11am-6pm Monday through Saturday, and 11am-5pm on Sunday. When calling, please provide your full name, and the date and time of your appointment. State if you would like to reschedule or cancel your appointment. If during business hours, please take note of the name of the employee you spoke to. If you call after hours, you must leave a clear message. Please speak slowly so we can understand your message.
b. Contact Suzy Woo in writing via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The timestamp of your email will dictate refund status based on under or over 24 hours notice of your appointment date and time. To have the cancelation confirmed complete, be sure you get a confirmation email.
a. If you cancel with at least 24 hours notice, then your slot can be given to someone on a waiting list and you have the option of receiving a complete refund, or simply rescheduling your appointment without penalty.
b. If you cancel your appointment with less than 24 hours notice, your deposit will be forfeited ($50). If you have paid in full, the remainder will be refunded. If you choose to reschedule, any excess payments above $50 may be applied to the new appointment.
By purchasing services of Suzy Woo you agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
Pricing is subject to change without notice.